At Atominium, we are experienced at handling large, complex orders, such as the translation of company catalogues consisting of several hundred pages, brochures, user manuals, computer programmes and books. We carry out website, software, and computer game localisation. Our offer also covers the preparation of texts for publication, in other words, linguistic editing, DTP, verification of a translation which has already been carried out, certification of texts by a sworn (certified) translator and consultations with scholars.
We handle translation projects in almost all of the world’s languages. The types of translation we carry out include, amongst others:
- business translation: business-related correspondence, commercial offers, information regarding company operations, strategic advertising materials
- financial translation: financial reports, audits, reports, business plans, bank and banking documents
- IT translation: software and related documentation, user manuals
- humanities-based translation: history, literature, music, religion, the history of art
- book translation: academic, scholarly and scientific literature, fiction, economic and financial literature, guides and advice books, albums
- marketing translation: advertising and PR material, brochures, leaflets, slogans
- medical translation: pharmaceutical texts, clinical trials, scientific articles, medical certificates, patient records: history of medical conditions and treatment results
- automotive translation: technical documentation, user manuals, marketing materials
- legal translation: contracts and agreements, notaries’ deeds, powers of attorney, statutes, laws and regulations, legal analyses
- technical translation: catalogues, user manuals, technical descriptions, designs, standards, diagrams and charts
- certified translation: contracts and agreements, notaries’ deeds, invoices, declarations and certifications, diplomas and certificates, vehicle documents
We treat every project individually, involving the appropriate group of specialists in working on it to ensure that the order is carried out rapidly, efficiently and effectively. Every text entrusted to us is treated as confidential. We work unceasingly to further improve the solutions we offer. At Atominium, we will only ever sign off on an assignment which has been thoroughly thought through.